• Fades acne scars and hyperpigmentation
• Brightens dull skin
• Firms and plumps
• Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
• Antioxidant · Protects from environmental damage
• Acne scars
• Worried about hyperpigmentation caused by UV rays
• Want to brighten their dull complexion
• Uneven skin tone
• Concerned about early signs of aging
How to Use:
After cleansing, during the serum phase, shake the bottle lightly once or twice from side to side and apply a few drops to the skin. Use fingertips to gently massage and absorb the serum, starting from the inside of the face working towards the edges.
* For the first use, attach the enclosed dropper in the product package. * Recommended to use within 2 months of opening due to active ingredient protection. * Highly concentrated serum should only be used in the evening? NO! This serum can be used in the morning and/or afternoon. * If applied in the morning, be sure to use with a SPF of 30 or higher.
Water, Ascorbic Acid(23%), Propanediol, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Panthenol, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Squalane, Caffeine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium EDTA, Glutathione, Adenosine, Acetyl Glucosamine, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Dextrin, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Methyl Trimethicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene