Made In Korea
What it is:
Meet the snail energy contained in Snail Gel Cleanser. You can feel the actual viscous texture as Snail Gel Cleanser is contained with '𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻’, a substance found in snail’s mucins. A soft and rich foam from a gel texture cleanses and hydrates the skin without feeling dry even after cleansing. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 with a gel cleanser with snail energy.
If you want to know more...
- Made for sensitive and acne-prone skin types, SOME BY MI Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Low pH Gel Cleanser unites a nourishing host of ingredients to clean without stripping or irritating the skin.
- Like the rest of this skincare line, it features the game-changing Snail Truecica™ (centella asiatica and black snail extract) that recovers skin from breakouts and redness.
- This Low pH Gel Cleanser gently whisks away makeup, excess oils and impurities.
- The star ingredient in this mix is 30, 000 ppm of Snail Truecica™ that combines the power of black snail extract and centella asiatica extract.
- This speeds up cell renewal, repairs damaged skin tissues and soothes redness.
- There's also a trio of amino acid complex, ceramide and panthenol in the formula — all designed to reinforce the skin barrier against further damage.
- Plus, it has a low pH value of 5.5 that ensures your face feels balanced and calm after you've rinsed it off.
Which skin type is it suitable for?
✔ Damaged Skin
✔ Line & Wrinkles
Authenticity Guarantee: 100% Original Product
Product Expiry Date: 19/10/2023
Product Volume: 100ml
Delivery Info: Next Day Delivery in UAE
Water, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Benzyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Salvia Officinalis (sage) Oil, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Extract, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Dipropylene Glycol, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Aspartic Acid, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Asiaticoside, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Threonine, Proline, Valine, Isoleucine, Pentylene Glycol, Phosphatidylcholine, Platycodon Grandiflorum Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Histidine, Madecassoside, Cysteine, Methionine, Polygonatum Odoratum Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Ceramide Np, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate.
Step 1. Squeeze onto wet hand and create lather.
Step 2. Smoothly massage over the face.
Step 3. Thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water afterwards.