Skin & Lab Dr. Pore Tightening: Glacial Clay Facial Mask
Made In Korea
What It Is:
Proven to tackle the causes of pores and excess sebum secretion, Glacial Clay Facial Mask purifies the skin in and out, as well as minimizes the enlarged pores and firms the sagging pore walls.
If you want to know more...
- This ultra cool clay mask boasts an all star team of Canadian Glacial Clay, Oatmeal, and Tea Tree Leaf.
- Both the two main ingredients - Canadia Colloidal Clay, removing accumulated impurities deep in pores, and avena satiba oatmeal, eliminating surface debris and moisturizing. Act together to treat against potential skin problem.
- The formula helps to remove oiliness and prevents the appearance of black heads while leaving cooling effect after.
- This is not just an instant "cover up" product: without clogging or filling the pores, this silicone-free everyday facial mask will promise you results for your clearer & firmer skin.
- It helps control sebum and acne, removes dead skin cells, and tightens pores. Finally, it nourishes and hydrates, leaving skin firm and flawless.
- Free From talc, alcohol, sulfates, formaldehyde, triclosan, formaldehyde-releasers, peg, mit, tea, propylene glycol, dye, mineral oil, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, coal tar
- Acne-prone skin with lower hydration level
- Sagged/wide-open pores
- Deeply-rooted, dark blackheads
- Uncontrollable, excessive sebum
- Cakey look after make up due to dead cells/skin waste
Which skin type is it good for?
- 2~3 times a week for oily skin
- 1~2 times a week for dry to normal skin
Authenticity Guarantee: 100% Original Product
Product Expiry Date: 20/02/2023
Product Volume: 100ml
Delivery Info: Next Day Delivery in UAE
Water, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Stearic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Allantoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)
Step 1. Using the provided spatula, scoop an appropriate amount of the clay mask and smooth over clean, dry face. Avoid the eyes and lips. Step 2. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, until the mask is mostly dry and before it starts to crack. During the wait, you might feel a tingling or prickling sensation. This just means pores are getting a deep cleaning, just the way we like it. Step 3. Rinse off gently with warm water.
Here at Chicsta:
- We offer highly curated products, which are vetted for authenticity by our in-house experts.
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from Korea
- Under our 60 Days Chicsta Guarantee we accept returns & exchanges up to 60 days
- If for any reason a customer does not like the product that they purchased they can return/ exchange the products within 60 days, no questions asked. Please refer our Return Policy for more details.
The Chicsta Guarantee