This is the best time-saving hair care formula!!
Nutrition & Moisturizing: Packed with rich essential Vitamins + Nutrients + Honey + Jojoba Seed Oil + Plant-based Protein and fresh fruits ingredients including Grape & Apple extracts to make hair Hydrates, Softens, Smooth, Thicker and Healthier. Turn dry-dull hair into lustrous and Shiny!
• It deeply nourishes damaged brittle hairs with split ends due to frequent dyeing and perms.
• Concentrated nutrition supply with grape & apple extracts
• Stretchy elastic fabrics with cotton touch: comfort and perfect fits for all hair types.
• Repairs and strengthens damaged hair to get back to a smooth and healthy look.
• Improves hair manageability and elasticity.
• Tip for Using Fresh Food for Hair Mask: You can wash your hair first and then wear a hair mask while you take shower or wash your face to save time.
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, , Trideceth-12, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinesis (Kiwi)Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruits Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Lactobacillus/Streptococcus Thermophilus/Colostrum Ferment Extract, Honey Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba ) Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Panthenol, Cholesterol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Ceramide Np, Hydrolized Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methyleugenyl PEG – 8 Dimethicone, PEG-14M, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol
Step 1. Wash hair, and gently towel dry hair.
Step 2. Remove the adhesive label. Then, start by putting the narrow side of the mask on your forehead.
Step 3. Get all your hair into the mask.