Made In Korea
What it is:
Axis-Y Daily Purifying Treatment Toner is an anti-blemish toner to clear and refresh your skin. This 6-1-1 advanced formula in Axis-Y Daily Purifying Treatment Toner does a number of great things for your skin and look.
If you want to know more...
- Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause inflammation and acne.
- This gunk is caused by excess sebum production during hot, humid seasons.
- This toner then soothes inflammation and redness. Leaving skin clear, calm, and ready for treatment.
Low percent of salicylic acid (0.5%) compared to the toners (2%), making sebum control and deep-cleaning irritation free.
Slowly and gently fades away stubborn acne marks and keeps skin conditioned while dries out acne.
- It gently exfoliates deep, pore-clogging debris, calms your skin’s natural production of oil, soothes blemish irritation and activates your skin’s natural healing ability.
- The Axis-Y Daily Purifying Treatment Toner is specially formulated for oily rich skin.
Refreshingly light tea-tree scent
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Extract), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinatum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hieracium Pilosella Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticose Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Gluconolactone, Arginine, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carbomer, Dimethyl Sulfone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Step 1. After cleansing, pour an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad
Step 2. Next sweep the cotton pad across your face, then follow up with your favourite serum for a targeted treatment specific to your skin concern.